Become an MIT Club of Boston Corporate Partner
The MIT Club of Boston offers several opportunities for partnerships between your organization and the Club. These include:
- Sponsorship for our Boston Seminar Series, or one of our Entrepreneurs' Committee events
- Advertisers for our newsletters and directory
- Current sponsors
Each of these is detailed in a section below.
MIT Club of Boston Partner Advantages
Teaming up with the MIT Club of Boston helps us, and to work it also must work for our partners. Here are some of the advantages it should afford your organization:
- High Credibility. For over 50 years our Club name has stood for intellectual integrity, and the MIT connection has high consumer awareness. Linking your corporate name, product or service with a highly respected organization that has a solid track record builds or enhances your corporate image.
- Similar Goals. Many local companies have goals and objectives that connect well with our mission to continue the alumni relationship with MIT. By becoming a partner in our continuing education, career and other programs, your company can achieve its marketing goals economically, and target a specific audience for employee recruitment.
- Reach. By participating in our Corporate sponsorship program, you have the potential to reach a select market of MIT alumni in their workplace or in their home.
- Programs. We have the marketing, management and production volunteers who organize our programs without excessive involvement from your own staff.
For organizations looking to deepen their involvement with the club, a more comprehensive sponsorship option may be to their liking. We have a well-developed sponsorship package for each one or all of the Boston Seminar Series. This option is priced at $500 per sponsored lecture. Typically there are five to six per year, all by world class speakers generally drawn from the MIT faculty. The sponsor is entitled to all of these benefits:
- Up to 4 persons may attend the lecture as the sponsor's designated guests;
Corporate signage is provided at each table for the lecture being sponsored;
The sponsor is acknowledged from the podium at the lecture sponsored;
A one quarter page ad is placed in the Club Newsletter the month prior to the lecture;
The Club web page includes the sponsor's logo and a link to their web page.
A number of high profile companies have found this package attractive, but more are always welcome. For example, a biomedical firm may wish to sponsor a lecture on genomics to promote its identity among the MIT community. To explore Boston Seminar Series Sponsorship further, please contact David Provost.
So please help your Club by promoting these opportunities at your firm and business associates. Remember we are 501C3 nonprofit organization; advertising revenue and sponsorship contributions serve to keep dues low and any surplus we have goes toward an increase in the MIT Club of Boston Scholarship Fund.
Interested in advertising with us? Please click here to learn more.