Open volunteer positions:
Assistant VP for Volunteer Recognition and Appreciation
Characteristic Duties include:
- Reach out to every event coordinator to thank them for their service. Ask how the event went and whether they would do anything different in the future.
- Procure list of names of all who volunteered at each event. Encourage coordinator to personally thank each person. Record names in database
- Provide names of those who have volunteered to newsletter editor to include in newsletter
- List names of those who volunteered in the current year on MIT COB website
- At least once a year, organize an event (with assistance from VP of Volunteer Development) to show appreciation for volunteers.
Requirements: Enthusiasm, good organization, positive attitude, inspirational
If interested, please contact Bonny Kellermann <email@example.com>.